[Paraview] trashed screen

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 3 18:31:00 EDT 2011

Hi

On Longhorn (GPU rendering) visualizing a 2d dataset that has a large
ratio (w/h) I am seeing that about 5-20% of the width of the view (slice
or surface representation) is cut off on the right side. This cut off
area still takes on the background color until the window is resized at
which point the area becomes trashed (attached screen shot). This is
reproducable on Longhorn.

Has anyone seen this, or any ideas about why it happens? I used PV 3.8.0
on this system before without issues so I assume it's due to some
interaction introduced since then?

I filed a bug so I could upload the screenshot.
http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=12244

Burlen