[Paraview] Picking values in the Object Inspector like the cut and contour filter

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:07:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have created a filter where I would like to let the user pick values in a
similar way to the contour and slice filter.

Here is an extract from my XML file:

  <DoubleVectorProperty
        name="MyValues"
        command="SetMyValue"
        label="My Values"
        set_number_command="SetNumberOfMyValues"
        number_of_elements="0"
        repeat_command="1"
        number_of_elements_per_command="1"
        use_index="1"
        animateable="1">
          <DoubleRangeDomain name="scalar_range" min="0.0" max="1.0" />
     </DoubleVectorProperty>

How can I use the widget from the cut or slice value to let the user choose
the values in the Object Inspector?  Is this possible through the XML?

Thanks in advance,
Paul