[Paraview] best strategy for multi-block data?

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Jul 25 14:15:48 EDT 2011

I think the best way to proceed would be to use the extract blocks filter to
extract all of the blocks that have the desired fields for your calculator.
You may want to group the unstructured grids with the same field data into a
vtkMultiPieceDataSet to make it easier to extract the blocks that you want.

Andy