[Paraview] Reader Plugin, PARAVIEW_EXTRA_INSTALL_RULES_FILE and cpack

Felipe Bordeu felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Fri Jul 22 09:35:54 EDT 2011

hello everybody

I built ParaView from git-release brach. (on a mac 10.6.8, QT carbon, 64bit)
And I built also a reader plugin in a separate build tree (with
ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN....).

Now I am trying (fighting) to do the right packe for distribution. I
like to put my plugin inside the .dmg.

Soo I used the PARAVIEW_EXTRA_INSTALL_RULES_FILE variable in the
paraview configuration:
(PARAVIEW_EXTRA_INSTALL_RULES_FILE = /my/plugin/installrules.txt)

the installrules.txt file contains:
INSTALL(FILES /plugin/build/dir/libmyreader.dylib DESTINATION
${PV_INSTALL_LIB_DIR} COMPONENT RuntimeLibraries)
INSTALL(FILES /plugin/source/dir/myreader.h DESTINATION
${PV_INSTALL_INCLUDE_DIR} COMPONENT Development)

(eof)

but after the :

cpack -G DragNDrop --config
/paraview/build/dir/Applications/ParaView/CPackParaViewViewConfig.cmake

the plugin files are not in the dmg file!!!!!

I can live with  the plugin not inside the dmg image, but how can I
clean the RPATH  of my plugin so I can distribute it ????

Thank

--

Felipe Bordeu Weldt
Ingénieur de Recherche