[Paraview] ParaView and Xdmf

Brian Panneton brian.panneton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:14:53 EDT 2011

I upgraded what I was doing to 3.11.1 from the git repo and made a patch to
turn off Xdmf. It works for what I need. To turn off Xdmf from building just
set PARAVIEW_BUILD_Xdmf (which will be in advanced, defaults to ON) to OFF.
I uploaded the patch to the bug report.
http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=11951