[Paraview] ParaViewWeb Server on Linux

katsumi.sekido at unisys.co.jp katsumi.sekido at unisys.co.jp
Tue Jul 19 00:53:22 EDT 2011

Dear Sebastien,

hello, long time no see. Thanks to your kind advices, I could get some
war files in the Tomcat directory.

But I try to execute samples, I see the page correctly,  but not the 3D
content of the view.

I check FAQ http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ParaViewWeb/FAQ and follow the
chekpoint as written, but I can't see the 3D content of the view now.

I also check log file in the Tomcat directory named "pw-out-?????",
those files say as following,

JMS Initialized in 0.631006 seconds
sessionID : 98307
logLevel : ERROR
Processing Engine Initialized in 1.77516 seconds

Processing engine is started !

The Web service seems to work normally. And I can't understand
what is wrong.
So... please let me know how can I fix this problem.

Best regards,

Katsumi SEKIDO