[Paraview] Further questions regarding 4D dataset

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 23:06:49 EDT 2011

Hi,
Thanks for this.

I'm not sure I'm doing things correctly. I can add the macros, leading
to buttons and menu items appearing, but selecting them doesn't appear
to do anything. I haven't used macros in paraview before, so I'm not
sure how to select what they actually get applied to. I am testing
with an image volume, or two image volumes.