[Paraview] Pick Center in Full Screen View

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jul 12 11:17:21 EDT 2011

http://paraview.uservoice.com

<http://paraview.uservoice.com>I can never remember the link either, so I usually go to http://paraview.org and click on that blue "Tell us what you think" button in the upper left.  That will take you to the uservoice page where you can add and vote suggestions.

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
*** *** ***  email: kmorel at sandia.gov