[Paraview] Paraview custom application and plugin loading problem

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 12 03:09:56 EDT 2011

Hello,

I use Paraview 3.10 (32 bits) on Windows and Linux and i have developped a
custom paraview application and also some customs plugins.
Using Paraview, I can use my customs plugins but in my custom application I
can't load them.  I have put them in a Plugins directory which is near the
executable.
When using paraview 3.9 I could load my plugins but not with paraview 3.10.
I have found that I can use the PV_PLUGIN_PATH environment variable (in a bat
and a sh  file) (http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ParaView/Users_Guide/Loading_Plugins).

Some plugins are loaded but not all of them !
So what is the solutions in order to that all my plugins are loaded by my custom
application.

Thank you.