[Paraview] Weird boost error during ccmake

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Jul 12 00:36:02 EDT 2011

Is this a fresh build tree? Is it possible that it is picking up a
system Boost first time around? You could delete this entry and re-run
CMake, but it looks like a caching issue to me (I am guessing you have
1.33.1 somewhere, and it gets picked up on the first CMake
invocation).

Hope that helps.

Marcus