[Paraview] vtkSMIntVectorProperty number of elements

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Jul 8 06:55:37 EDT 2011

this snippet may help you

      QList<QVariant> blocks;
      vtkPVCompositeDataInformation *pvcdi = out->GetDataInformation()->GetCompositeDataInformation();
      QList<QVariant> blocks;
      int N = pvcdi->GetNumberOfChildren();
      for (int i=0; i<N; i++) {
        if (...) blocks.append(i+1);
      }
      pqSMAdaptor::setMultipleElementProperty(
        this-> Pipeline->GetProperty("BlockIndices"), blocks);
      this->Pipeline->UpdateProperty("BlockIndices");

assuming you're inside a pqSomething class and have access to all the usual pqSMAdaptor stuff. From raw servermanager stuff it'd look different

JB