[Paraview] object inspector GUI

papa ndéné NDIAYE pnwireframe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:28:39 EDT 2011

I have built a Toolbar plugin in paraview with a button that applies
extractblock filter to a multiblock dataset
so as to get all the blocks seperately in different objects in the pipeline
browser.

I achieve getting the number of blocks from the selected multiblock but I
don't
want to push apply button for each filter that has been created

so I think about going trough the Qt hierarchy and calling the apply slot of
the object inspector
 to have something like auto-apply but only for that button

great thanks

papa