[Paraview] OSMesa Desired GL includes not used

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Sat Jul 2 12:16:54 EDT 2011

I had a similar problem on Ubuntu 11.04, if that helps, where the
reason turned out to be cmake failing to find X11 due to the new
system locations. Check if you HAVE_OSMESA in the cache, if yes, trace
it up, for me it was find X11. In any case, you do not want to install
libosmesa to only defer the problem.

Dominik