[Paraview] mesh visualisation

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Jan 19 10:48:56 EST 2011

In the next version of ParaView, this behavior of the Surface With Edges representation will be fixed.  Only the actual edges will be drawn.  In addition there will be a parameter called "Subdivision" in the Display panel that will allow you to control how many linear polygons to use to approximate the quadratic elements.

-Ken