[Paraview] CoProcessing

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Thu Jan 13 09:41:42 EST 2011

After some trials I managed to get the live data source to work with
my simulation code... I must say it's fantastic!!

Now, is there any expected timeline when it will be merged to the
mainline?

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN