[Paraview] Is vtkSMMultiViewRenderModuleProxy deprecated?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Feb 28 10:49:06 EST 2011

What exactly are you trying to do? vtkSMMultiViewRenderModuleProxy is
deprecated, but it was never meant to be used directly anyways -- one
simply created a view proxy and used it. Which is still true. Simply
create multiple "RenderView" proxies and set "ViewPosition" and
"ViewSize" properties on them to set up the layout.

Utkarsh