[Paraview] running plugin with ParaView git + Qt 4.7.1

Xunlei Wu xunlei at renci.org
Thu Feb 24 09:47:57 EST 2011

Hello,
I have built ParaView from source with Qt 4.7.1. Except CMake complaining about 4.7 is not officially supported, the building process went smoothly.
Now I tried to load a plugin I developed which ran fine under ParaView git build + Qt 4.6.3. I did rebuild that plugin from the ground up by linking it against the new paraview git build + Qt 4.7.1. However, the plugin manager told me
"Load Error, Cannot load library ***/my_plugin.dll: The specified procedure could not be found."

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.

Best,
xunlei