[Paraview] 3.10RC1 64bit on Ubuntu

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Feb 21 12:13:18 EST 2011

Hi Fabian,

I fixed a bug with python state.  Thank you very much for reporting.  This
should solve the problem you had with test.py.

I'm not sure what the problem is with pyCalculator.py.  I have test with the
python calculator with python trace, and I am confident that it works
correctly.  I suspect the problem may be something else, maybe the
interaction of the openfoam reader with the order of events you recorded
trace, it's hard to tell.  If you can repeat the problem with specific set
of steps, and send me your data, I could try taking a closer look.

Pat