[Paraview] set input in TemporalStatistic

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Feb 17 12:05:28 EST 2011

Um, the same way as any other filter.  Select the input you want to feed
to the temporal statistics filter in the pipeline.  Then create the
temporal statistics filter (Filters -> Temporal -> Temporal Statistics)
and apply.

If the input supports time (i.e. it changes when you hit the play button),
the temporal statistics will automatically pick that up and iterate over
all the time steps.

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories