[Paraview] moving cameras

Raymond.Cohen at csiro.au Raymond.Cohen at csiro.au
Sun Feb 13 22:34:46 EST 2011

Hi,

I just downloaded 3.10.0-RC1 and it still has an annoying moving camera issue.

PROBLEM: I am unable to create independent moving cameras for each viewport of a scene

INSTRUCTIONS FOR REPLICATING THE PROBLEM:
1. Create a cone
2. Split the view so there are now two 3d viewports
3. In the animation view add a "Camera->Orbit"
4. Hit play, one of the viewports should rotate.
5. Select the other viewport and try to add a "Camera->Orbit". It will NOT let you do this.

SUGGESTED FIX:
1. Make the "add camera -> Orbit/Follow Path/Interpolate Camera Locations" operate on the CURRENTLY selected viewport.

MY CURRENT ANNOYING WORKAROUND:
- adding "camera -> Interpolate Camera Locations" immediately after each new viewport is created.

Do other people experience this bug?

Thanks,
Ray