[Paraview] LIC surface Color by variable lost on Screenshot with offscreen rendering

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Thu Feb 10 04:04:41 EST 2011

Hello, Utkarsh.

The screenshots I have sent have been made with
PV-3.10.0-RC1-Linux-x86_64 on CentOS 5.5.

I performed the same screenshot test with PV 3.8.1 on Windows Vista, but
I had not this color problem, neither the window over picture problem of
Aurélien Marsan.

I will install PV-3.10.0-RC1 on my Vista laptop and perform the same
test later.

 mailto:Richard.Grenon at onera.fr
 http://www.onera.fr