[Paraview] 3.10.0-RC1 volumne clipping - or mouse problems

Paul McIntosh paul.mcintosh at internetscooter.com
Wed Feb 9 00:38:59 EST 2011

Hi,

I'd just like to point out an issue with 3.10.0-RC1.

I have a volume data set of a mouse which works fine in 3.8. I've just tried
it in 3.10.0-RC1 on both Linux and Windows and I see the top and bottom of
the mouse being clipped. If I switch to GPU the clipping disappears.

Attached is a screenshot showing the left and right data missing.

Sometimes when it is first loaded it is complete but any movement makes it
clip.

I tried both a *.vti file of the data and loading it again as *.raw with the
same results.

Cheers,

Paul
---