[Paraview] selecting points on a 3d image

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 8 17:05:09 EST 2011

Hello,

I think I'm narrowing down where my confusion is coming from.  I have
tried using the selection inspector to select points by choosing the
3d coordinates (which is not exactly what I'm trying to do).  However,
the coordinate values don't correspond to the image size.  The image
should be 128x128x128.  These coordinates seem to be 508x508x296.  Can
someone explain how to get the point locations in the space of the
original image, or show me where to look for this?

thanks,
Sara