[Paraview] Some tests and questions about PV 3.10.0-RC1

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Mon Feb 7 03:43:36 EST 2011

Thank you for your answer, Robert and Sebastien.

I have read the wiki page given by Robert and I understand that I have
to follow the "Opening multiple files" method because my files are NOT
times series but they are pieces of the skin of an aircraft, or
individual 3D CFD blocks. Our CFD software gives one file / block.

I agree with the suggestion of Sebastien: if we select multiple files in
the OpenFile process, once a reader has been selected for the first
file, keep this reader and don't ask for the reader type for following
files, unless their extension is not the same. This would avoid to click
OK 350 times or more, unless the user has a dataset with 350 different
file extensions! :-D

Best regards.

Richard

--