[Paraview] Multiblock dataset, ghost nodes and problem with rendering contours with opacity

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sun Feb 6 21:30:34 EST 2011

Hi Mohamad,

Did you add a data array "GhostLevels" to specify for each cell its
ghost level ?
It's an unsigned char data array where the values are the depth into
the next block for of each cell.
By that I mean:
- 0 is the cells of the current block
- 1 is the set of cells that share points in the current block and the
neighbor one.

Seb