[Paraview] XYZI reader?

JEAN-PHILIPPE ROBERGE jproberge25 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:08:13 EST 2011

Thanks a lot Alessandro for your reply!

I now know it's possible to use CVS reader for reading xyzi values. Nevertheless, the solution that best suited my needs was to use the particles reader. I found the particles reader to be so powerfull, and I succeded in customizing the colors representing my data as a function of i (the intensity).

The result is very spectacular :)

Thank you all for your support,

Jean-Philippe Roberge,
Research Affiliate - Canadian Space Agency