[Paraview] XYZI reader?

JEAN-PHILIPPE ROBERGE jproberge25 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:39:09 EST 2011

Hello everybody!

I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure this out and I would really

appreciate if anyone could give a little help here... :)

I want to load about 20 millions points for which I have their 3D coordinnates

(X, Y, Z) and also their intensity. The goal would be to color all the points

as a function of their intensity level. Does anyone know if there's already a

reader that can do that?

Otherwise, does anyone know how I could achieve that? I don't have a lot of

python skills or great Paraview knowledge, but I'm ready to work hard since

this is for the "results" section of my master thesis :)

Thank you so much to all of you,

Jean-Philippe