[Paraview] Comments typo in vtkSMNewWidgetRepresentationProxy.h?

Joe Ping-Lin Hsiao phsiao at cs.unc.edu
Wed Dec 14 16:27:05 EST 2011

Oops, the parent class is vtkSMPropRepresentationProxy but not
vtkSMSurfaceRepresentationProxy.

Actually the program was developed by somebody else, and I wanted to
compile it with a newer version of Paraview.
It has a custom plugin which deals with volume rendering and
isosurface in one XML (via SubProxy). The plugin applies the contour
filter automatically when data is load, so users can switch between
volume rendering and isosurface in one menu.

I am not sure why vtkSMPropRepresentationProxy was inherited. Maybe
it's a generic representation class which can handle both volume and
isosurface? But I am not entirely sure. I am still studying the source
and ParaView.

Thanks,
Joe