[Paraview] Problem using FileSeriesReader and multiple output ports

Oliver Behm oliverbehm at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:09:49 EST 2011

Hello,

I have implemented reader using multiple (at the moment two) output ports.
This works fine for single files, both outputs are read as they should be
and
display nicely in Paraview.

Now I want to add time series support via vtkFileSeriesReader, but this only
gives me the output from the first port. I did some tests and while the
RequestInformation of my own reader is called two times for the first file
and
is able to supply information to the second port on the second call,
RequestData
is only called once with no object in the second component of the output
InformationVector.

I did some digging and vtkFileSeriesReader only has one output port
hardcoded.
Is this relevant? If not, how would I go about getting my second output
port filled?

Help with this would be very appreciated.

Kind regards
Oliver

PS: Paraview version is 3.10.1