[Paraview] Creating a ribbon

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Mon Dec 5 08:28:08 EST 2011

It is not a reliable solution to my problem because it works in 2D and my contours are all but almost planars, which makes it very hard to find an appropriate transform.I finally wrote my own algorithm and, waiting to find a bad use case :-), it works for the time being.Anyway thx for trying to help me.