[Paraview] Out of memory when exporting animations

Thomas Witkowski Thomas.Witkowski at tu-dresden.de
Mon Dec 5 06:14:07 EST 2011

Hi,

I want to export an animation of a pvd file to a stack of png files. I
use ParaView 3.10.0 and remote rendering, thus, I start the pvserver
on a remote machine. When exporting the animation, or even when I step
through the data using the time line, the X-Server on the remote
machine run outs of memory. It seems that when going from one timestep
to another one the data from the old timestep is not freed. What's
wrong? I alread disabled "cache geometry" on the local client.

Thanks for any advise,

Thomas