[Paraview] ParaViewWeb & TomCat

Chris Kees cekees at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:34:06 EST 2011

Hi Seb,

I thought I'd go ahead and try to install PWServer. I'm running on OS X
10.7 from the paraview and paraviewweb git hub sources updated yesterday.
 I'm using activemq-cpp-library-3.4.0. The paraview build passed all it's
test and pwserver built with no complaints. I get the fulling when testing.
Any idea where to look for the problem? Thanks,Chris

% make test
Running tests...
Test project /Users/cekees/ParaViewWeb-darwinports
    Start 1: TestSimpleScenario
1/3 Test #1: TestSimpleScenario ...............***Exception: SegFault  8.20
sec
    Start 2: TestProxyProperties
2/3 Test #2: TestProxyProperties ..............***Exception: SegFault 10.74
sec
    Start 3: TestOK
3/3 Test #3: TestOK ...........................***Exception: SegFault  9.86
sec

0% tests passed, 3 tests failed out of 3

Total Test time (real) =  28.93 sec

The following tests FAILED:
  1 - TestSimpleScenario (SEGFAULT)
  2 - TestProxyProperties (SEGFAULT)
  3 - TestOK (SEGFAULT)
Errors while running CTest
make: *** [test] Error 8
[minikees-3:~/ParaViewWeb-darwinports] cekees% more
Testing/Temporary/LastTest.log
Start testing: Dec 02 14:14 CST
1/3 Testing: TestSimpleScenario
1/3 Test: TestSimpleScenario
Command: "/Users/cekees/ParaViewWeb-darwinports/ParaViewAdapter/PWServer"
"--jms=0" "--session-identifier=TestSimpleScenario" "--log-level=ERROR"
"--batch-file=/Users/cekees/ParaViewWeb/ParaViewAdapter/Testing/Python/TestSimpleScenario.py"
Directory:
/Users/cekees/ParaViewWeb-darwinports/ParaViewAdapter/Testing/Python
"TestSimpleScenario" start time: Dec 02 14:14 CST
Output:
<end of output>
Test time =   8.19 sec
Test Failed.
"TestSimpleScenario" end time: Dec 02 14:15 CST
"TestSimpleScenario" time elapsed: 00:00:08