[Paraview] Problem after updating from Paraview 3.8.1 to Paraview 3.12

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Dec 1 09:11:04 EST 2011

>The problem still is that you change your extent as a result of a known parameter before running the algorithm, which is not my case.
So I think that the easiest solution will be the one I told you before, instead of modifying the extent inside my algorithm do it in two different filters...
<

Can you extract the part of the algorithm which determines the final extent and call that inside Updateinformation. I do something similar in a resampling filter which depends on parameters which are derived. The full algorithm takes ages, but just computing the extents that the algorithm will need is ok.

JB