[Paraview] Grouped Transformations.

Ajjp V W ajjp.vw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 00:12:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

How to group Objects into geometric transformation hierarchies? Each  Object
 inspector  panel  has  Display tab, with local display transformations  for
 offset  scale, etc. I would like to group most visible objects in the 3D
view, and apply some global scaling in one place,  creating a parent
transformation. For instance, I would like to  apply Z * 10 to all objects,
contours, lines, glyphs, etc with a single   parameter.   Is  there  a  way
 to  create  such  a  parent transformation?  If  not,  is there a
recommended way to connect all the Z scale controls together into a single
master parameter?

Regards,
ajjp.vw