[Paraview] Regarding Paraview Web Visualization

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Aug 23 21:54:49 EDT 2011

Hi Sudhir,

I'm glad you managed to deploy successfully ParaViewWeb specially with
the latest version of activemq-cpp.
Regarding your issue I have an idea, but I might need also some more
feedback from you.

First of all, what kind of data did you tried to render ? Did you
used, one of our sample application ? (PWApp ?)
During the configuration with CMake, what value did you set for the
path to the webgl javascript file ? (Sometime the automatic detection
doesn't seems to work properly.)

If you used you own application, you need to tell the server that it
should also generate a WebGL data structure.

Just let me know more about what you are doing so I could figure out
what is happening here.

Seb