[Paraview] FW: Paraview

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 11 12:55:38 EDT 2011

Specifically, what filename did you give to the CreateWriter function?
Did you give "myFile.csv" as in your example?  If so, try a full path as
Utkarsh accepted.  Did you give "/myFile.csv", and if so, do you have
write access to your root directory?  Did you give something like
"/tmp/myFile.csv" and it still tried to write to "/myFile.0.csv"?

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
*** *** ***  email: kmorel at sandia.gov