[Paraview] Comparative view and wind blade reader

Sohail Shafii sohailshafii at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 11:39:58 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have recently become interested in comparing different time steps using the windblade reader.  One approach involves a 3D comparative view.  After loading my .wind data set, I created a 2X1 Comparative View. In the Comparative View Inspector, I clicked the "+" symbol when "Time" was selected.  I can view the Field portion without problems in either view (with different timesteps for each view), but when I select Blade, the first view renders it correctly while the second view renders a surface around the data set. When I select Ground, the first view renders the item correctly while the second renders the data set's outline.  I wonder if Comparative view has issues with multiple ports. Any ideas?

Thank you,
Sohail