[Paraview] Diffusivity and Specular Properties

Jon Wong jon.the.wong at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:14:32 EDT 2011

I'm interested in using paraview as a replacement for tecplot. I can
reproduce almost everything except that tecplot seems to be using
different diffusivity/specular properties as their material is slightly
shinier and more reflective than the default paraview material. Is there
any way to access these properties via python or through the Object
Inspector>Display>Style>Material settings?

I'm using Paraview 3.10.0 on linux 64-bit for reference.

Thanks
-Jonathan