[Paraview] Exporter Plugin Example

Lars Bilke lars.bilke at ufz.de
Mon Aug 1 11:48:19 EDT 2011

Dear ParaView users / developers,

I would like to create a ParaView exporter for the OpenSG scene graph as a plugin. But I haven´t found an example on how to do this. I saw that the VRMLExporter is registered in ParaViewCore/ServerImplementation/Resources/utilities.xml but as far as I understand this xml file is needed at compile time.

So is this possible at all and has someone already written an exporter as a plugin and can share his/her experience and give me some starting points.

Thanks!
Lars Bilke