[Paraview] image bufferin ParaviewWeb

Luigi Calori l.calori at cineca.it
Thu Apr 28 10:18:06 EDT 2011

Hi everybody,
I recently somehow suceeded in compiling and installing
paraview+paraviewweb components.
It was just after  3.10, so I used 3.10.0 and had some problems...
expecially as the suggested dep ActiveMQ is just available
in release 3.2.5 and the suggested 3.1.x seems unavailable.
I' m currently experiencing problems of image corruprion when the frame
buffer size is somehow greater than 200x200
with the Space shuttle demo the image is ok while interactively moving
the viewpoint and go bad when he interaction stops and the res goes up.
(the corruption seems happen in the middle of the image, as if some
extra stuff get somehow inserted in between

Any suggestion on what to search and how to debug really welcome.

In the meantime, I' ll proceed to a new re-build of the whole beast,
hints and successful recipes equally really welcome

Thanks in advance and compliments for the sw

Regards
                 Luigi