[Paraview] strange behaviour with PV3.10 on sgi altix system

pratik pratik.mallya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:43:10 EDT 2011

Also, i tried to start the pvserver (with shared libraries enabled) on
just the head node:
pratikm at annapurna:~/install/bin> /usr/bin/mpirun -v -np 2
/home/pratikm/install/bin/pvserver
MPI: libxmpi.so 'SGI MPT 1.23  03/28/09 11:45:59'
MPI: libmpi.so  'SGI MPT 1.23  03/28/09 11:43:39'

and it just hangs there!

pratik