[Paraview] openfoam reader for decomposed case

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Thu Apr 21 06:22:43 EDT 2011

It is possible only with the development version of the reader hosted
at SourceForge:
svn co https://of-interfaces.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/of-interfaces/trunk/vtkPOFFReader

Switch to decomposed case, hit Rescan, set timestep and hit Apply.

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN