[Paraview] Paraview v3.10.1/0 segmentation fault with MPI and MESA support on.

Albina, Frank frank.albina at sauber-motorsport.com
Wed Apr 20 11:42:19 EDT 2011

Hi Kevin!

Got the message. In fact, the culprit is not paraview but how MESA is built and how OSMESA links against the OpenGL libs (either from the system or the MESA lib itself). I think I should be able to fix the issue by building correctly the MESA libs for my purpose then.

Thanks a lot for the effort.

Cheers,

Frank.