[Paraview] Paraview v3.10.1/0 segmentation fault with MPI and MESA support on.

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 19 14:46:26 EDT 2011

On 04/19/2011 12:29 PM, Albina, Frank wrote:
> Thank you very for your help anyway and please let me know if you have made any progress with building paraview on your cluster.

The script I will use to update the software in /opt on our cluster is
attached.

I'm about to try it (I've done bits but not the whole thing) you might
want to replace all of the /opts with something that does not require
root privileges...

You'll want to pare the script down as you may not want ITK, VTK, and CMake.

I'll get back to you after I test the install.