[Paraview] Custom Panel Force Accept

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Apr 19 11:57:54 EDT 2011

1) Are you sure the property is being changed? Compare the values of
the property berfore and after.
2) Are the VTK methods that should be called on the underlying filter
being called? Add breakpoints/couts and verify?
3) Are you calling this->Modified() in those VTK methods? VTK does not
reexecute a filter unless it is modified.

Utkarsh

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Brian C. Panneton (CONTR)
<brian.c.panneton.ctr at us.army.mil> wrote:
> That acts the same as it did. It will accept and run RequestData on the
> first accept. But anything changes after will not change it.
>
> Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:
>>
>> Try
>> this->proxy->UpdateVTKObjects()
>>
>> does that help?
>>
>> Utkarsh
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Brian C. Panneton (CONTR)
>> <brian.c.panneton.ctr at us.army.mil> wrote:
>>

>>> My slot to catch when the user checks or unchecks looks like this:
>>>
>>> [code]
>>> void