[Paraview] Custom Panel Force Accept

Brian C. Panneton (CONTR) brian.c.panneton.ctr at us.army.mil
Tue Apr 19 11:33:51 EDT 2011

My slot to catch when the user checks or unchecks looks like this:

[code]
void
MyPanel::updateSelection()
{
    printf("updateSelection: Start\n");
    vtkSMStringVectorProperty* lb =
dynamic_cast<vtkSMStringVectorProperty*>(
        this->proxy()->GetProperty("SelectionList"));
    printf("updateSelection: Elements = %i\n", lb->GetNumberOfElements());
    for(int i = 0; i < lb->GetNumberOfElements(); i=i+2)
    {
        if(this->widgets.lbSelection->item(i/2)->checkState() ==
Qt::Checked)
        {
            printf("updateSelection: SetElement(%i) == Checked\n", i+1);
            lb->SetElement(i+1, "1");
        }
        else
        {
            printf("updateSelection: SetElement(%i) == Unchecked\n", i+1);
            lb->SetElement(i+1, "0");
        }
    }

    this->proxy()->UpdatePropertyInformation(lb);
    this->setModified();
    printf("updateSelection: End\n");
}
[/code]

So the SelectionList property is being changed. Should I not be calling
this->proxy()->UpdatePropertyInformation(lb)?

Either way I still experience the same issue.

Thanks,
Brian Panneton