[Paraview] Custom Panel Force Accept

Brian C. Panneton (CONTR) brian.c.panneton.ctr at us.army.mil
Tue Apr 19 11:05:06 EDT 2011

I have a custom panel which has a QListWidget. The panel updates the

widget when another panel widget gets changed. I have a SLOT which
catches this change, modifies the QListWidget. I have another SLOT catch
when the QListWidgetItems are checked/unchecked and calls
this->setModified(). Thus the accept button is highlighted. However,
when you click accept, RequestData does not get called. Is there a way
to catch the accept signal and force a RequestData?

Thanks,
Brian Panneton