[Paraview] PavaView-QT

Sven Buijssen sven.buijssen at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Apr 14 10:54:39 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm running SunOS 5.10 SPARC-Enterprise Solaris, not Solaris x86.

I compiled GCC 4.3.4 64-bit from source, then Mesa 7.8.2 from source using that
self-compiled GCC 4.3.4, then Qt 4.6.3 from source using the same GCC 4.3.4
(plus Python 2.7, OpenMPI 1.4.3) and with all these prerequisites finally
ParaView from source (ever since version 3.3). I did try to build the same
toolchain with Sun Studio compilers a while back, too, but that's hopeless.
Already for some of the prerequisites. I don't remember which ones exactly, though.

Sven