[Paraview] set the "coarsing level" of a mesh

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Apr 14 09:26:16 EDT 2011

I believe vtkPVRenderView::LODResolution is what you are looking for.
It sets the world space grid size that the data is quadric clustering
downsampled onto while moving the camera.

The other parameters you mention control screen space downsampling
that only happens in client server configurations while doing server
side rendering.