[Paraview] ANN: ParaView 3.10.1 Available for download

Favre Jean jfavre at cscs.ch
Thu Apr 14 05:27:17 EDT 2011

hello

while building a plugin against an installed version of 3.10.1, I ran into the problem that the file vtk_libhdf5_mangle.h wasn't found anywhere in the install directory, and compilation of my plugin (which includes vtkhdf5/hdf5.h) fails.

I copied it manually from the source directory  to the install directory to fix the problem.

cp VTK/Utilities/vtkhdf5/src/vtk_libhdf5_mangle.h /path-to-install/include/paraview-3.10/vtkhdf5

I'm not sure if this is a bug or something I did not do correctly.